When running a health, financial services or cyber security company you might get to the point to start complying with certain standards. We tried to come up with an exhaustive list, if you come across more standards, please let us know if there are more you implemented or know about:
- FFIEC: From implementing numerous IT and operational controls to developing documented FFIEC policies.
- LEVEL 1 PCI ASSESSMENTS: Licensed Qualified Security Assessors perform Level 1 reports for merchants and service providers.
- SOC 1 SSAE 16 Type 1 and Type 2 & SOC 2 AT 101 Type 1 and Type 2 assessments
- PCI DSS Readiness Assessments and Gap Analysis.
- EI3PA Certification, audit, & compliance services for processing, storage, or transmission of credit information obtained from Experian.
- HIPAA Privacy & Security Rule auditing and consulting services.
- Here is a great resource and how-to-guide on how to make your access control HIPAA compliant
- GLBA compliance auditing and consulting services.
- FISMA and NIST consulting, auditing, and development of policy and procedure documentation.
- ACH audit and auditor services for entities requiring compliance with Appendix Eight “Rule Compliance Audit Requirements.”
- REGULATION AB auditing for the registration, disclosure and reporting requirements for asset-backed securities (ABS).
we’ve looked at some overviews of auditors to compile this list.